Do you care about good design? Would you like a better designed world? You can help! And it’s easy and fast to do. Recommending the book to others you know, is a great first step.
THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO HELP
- Suggest the book to your boss (buy it for the whole team) or influential friends
- Recommend the book on your social networks (Use #designmtw)
- If you’re part of a community on Slack or FB, post and recommend the book
- Share a quote from the book (see below) or the free chapters.
- Share the short film (The World Needs Designers)
- Write an Amazon review and GoodReads review
- Suggest me as a keynote speaker at events you know
RESOURCES YOU CAN USE
You can copy/paste this if you like:
“This new book is fantastic. It will change how you look at everything for the better. Fun, inspiring and memorable. http://bit.ly/hdmw-a #design #designmtw”
Cover photos, social media images and quotes you can reuse are below. And If you share on social media, please use the hashtag #designmtw.
If you’ recommend the book to others, use this link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0983873186/?tag=scottberkunco20, or the short link: http://bit.ly/hdmw-a.
1. Here are images you’re free to share on social media and elsewhere:
If you know Photoshop, you can make your own quotecard using this template.
2. Mailing list. Want to learn more about good design or help with the mission? Join us:
3. If you’re on twitter, follow @berkun .